الثلاثاء، ٢٠ نوفمبر ٢٠٠٧

Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque 3D model in Google Earth

Sulatan Qaboos Grand Mosque 3D Model


I have managed to create a model of Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque in Muscat. The tools I used are Google Sketchup, photoshop and google earth.



The above image shows a snap shot from google sketchup. I had some diffculties on creating the dome, google sketchup free version does not have a tool to create ready made Balls model, but I managed to bring somebody else Manarah and with some small edits I created the above Model.

This model then imported to google earth, (picture below)


I hope you like it, you can download this model by clicking the link below

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/download.php?Number=1056018

you should have google earth installed with you.



هناك ٣ تعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

صراحه ابداع
بالتوفيق والى الامام

غير معرف يقول...

من أين لك هذا
اتحفتنا والله

Ishaq يقول...

ما شاء الله
كانت الفكرة في بالي بس ما أعطيتها إهتمام
ما قصرت